Cinnamon Apple Crunch Cookies
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup of raisins (optional)
- 2/3 cup of bare Fuji & Reds Apple Chips
- 1/2 cup of Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together and set aside the flour, baking soda, baking powder, kosher salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla on low speed, then gradually increase the speed until texture is light and fluffy.
- Stir the flour mixture into the cream mixture just until it is fully incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Then stir in oats, raisins (optional), bare apple chips, and butterscotch chips.
- Use a cookie scooper or your hands to roll approximately 1 1/2 inch rounds of dough, and place dough balls on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet 2 inches away from each other.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and allow cookies to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.